Post by Illya Ivanov on Jan 14, 2007 21:39:12 GMT -5
1. What are the limits/requirements on pets?
2. I plan on roleplaying a character with an accent, would something like this be acceptable? Sample (without giving away too much.): "Hmm? Da, as vou can 'vrobably tell, my 'omeland iz (NAME). Vit iz quite 'eiffrent zan here, no? Much varmer here now vou see..."
Post by Kameron Wiles on Jan 15, 2007 12:21:50 GMT -5
1. One pet for now. It can be anything you want it to be. Just be sure to follow the rules with it. And it can't have like a billion powers. Try to stick with one power for your pet, whether it be shapeshifting, flying, or whatever you choose.
2. Sure, it doesn't matter, but if the person you are roleplaying with can't understand or gets confused you should probably just type normally, or you could just put: "It is quite different than here, no?" kenjji said in his strong [ VARIABLE ] accent.
3. No. If you look at the FAQ, you will see that it is not mandatory that your character attends classes, but you may go to any classroom at anytime to roleplay. =]