Post by Headmistress on Aug 18, 2006 10:15:35 GMT -5
NOTE: If a rule is broken, the user's Warning Bar will increase by 10%. Once a user's Warning Bar reaches 100% that user will be banned until further notice.
1. This forum is rated PG. Let's strictly keep away from any talk or roleplaying that has to do with drugs, sexuality, or over the edge rude language. It is okay to curse some, but you know what is appropriate and what is not.
2. Spamming, God-moding, meta-gaming, powerplaying, and harassing and highly prohibited. All of these things are very rude and harmful to the forum and other members.
3. You must post regularly. If not daily, you should try your best to post on a weekly basis. Becoming inactive is not showing good membership.
4. There shall be no advertising for other forums here. Please check out the Affiliate area if you are interested in affiliating with us.
5. You may have a maximum and minimum of one character per account. If you want more than one character you may create multiple accounts, but let's stay at a maximum of three for the time being.
Post by Headmistress on Dec 23, 2006 19:20:43 GMT -5
1. When roleplaying, always... > Put speech in "bold and quotes." > Put thoughts and spells in italic. > Underline locations on the forum.
2. Please use decent spelling and grammar. No, your posts don't have to be perfect, but please review what you've typed before posting it and use the spell check tool if needed.
3. Out-of-character posting should be scarcely done in roleplaying boards. Out-of-character (also known as OOC) posting should only be done regularly in boards marked with an Out-of-character tag below the name of the board. If you must type something OOC in a roleplaying board, please follow it by a roleplaying segment of the post and signify the OOC message by one of the following ways; > OOC: out-of-character message here > (OOC: out-of-character message here) > ((OOC: out-of-character message here))
4. Closed threads and Open threads are permitted. If you mark your thread title closed, this means others are not welcome to join in that roleplay without permission from the starter of the thread. If you mark your thread title with an open tag, this means you are in search of anyone to join in that roleplay. These open and closed tags in the thread titles are OPTIONAL.
5. Double-posting is NOT prohibited. This means that you ARE allowed to double-post, such as times when there is no one to roleplay with and you are simple "roleplaying with yourself" as most users call it.
Post by Headmistress on Dec 23, 2006 19:21:24 GMT -5
1. Staff members have no right to break any of the rules, unless their job requires it. If staff could break rules, why can't everybody else? If anyone can break the rules, what's the point of having rules? See my point? If a staff member does break a rule, they are still in order to suffer the consequences.
2. Please do not ask to be a staff member. If people asked to be staff members, others would not think it fair and the amount of staff would become too large. If a member is needed to become staff, a PM will be sent out or applications will be available to be filled out by whomever desires the job.